Wednesday, July 23, 2008

No time to blog.....

Gotta keep sewing. Kristie is trying very hard to get ahead of me in our little July sewing competition. I had to go out and do some campaigning and was gone most of the day yesterday. So, what's a girl to do? Stay up til 3 a.m. to get some hours in, of course. I don't know how long I can do that, but ... whatever it takes I suppose. I can't find my camera now, so, no pics. I'm determined to finish some of the projects I've got started. Hump day already, so enjoy the rest of your week......

4 comments:

Suzan said...

Amazing how much you can do when there is a little competition involved! Good luck!!

Carol VR said...

Till 3am.... ARE YOU NUT?!? (in the voice of your mother, of course)

YOU GO GIRL!!!

Kristie said...

Giggle!!!! You are ahead of me!!!! I didn't get to sew any on Wednesday, but watch out today, I just got some new fabric!!!
Kristie

Jen said...

Holy crap!!! You are WAY ahead of me. Ok, not way but 6 hours ahead. HOW have you gotten so much time in??