Thursday, July 3, 2008

Jumping In....Head First....


Well, not to be left out of anything...I am in on the ticker tape sewing challenge. I set up a goal ticker over there. No. Over there on the right. Up. On the top. Yep, that's it. I'm actually only competing against myself, but I'm cool with that. I've set a goal of 70 hours for the month. I should be able to do that easily. I have my office in my home, so....I can sew when I want to some degree. The house will be a mess and no one will have clean clothes, but ... 'eh, what the heck, it's only for one month. They can put on a swim suit, or Heaven forbid, wash a load themselves. I'm figuring they can survive on hot dogs and chips. Hehehehee...who am I kidding. That would never work. Garry would have me committed to some mental institution. I'm way too OCD to be able to let that happen anyway. I'll make it, I can go without sleep...... Figure I can get some UFO's completed this month and work on my Cathedral Windows. It's currently 4 blocks by 4 blocks. Doesn't sound very big, put it's growing.......
I hope you all have a wonderful, safe Fourth of July. God Bless America!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Oh no girl!!! I am doing this with you!!! I am right behind you with 5 1/2 hours right now, but that is not counting what I have done today!!! Watch out girl!!!! I'll add my ticker on my blog!!!!
Kristie

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Way to go 6 already!!! You can do it!