Tuesday, June 2, 2009

UFO List

I was told by my friend, Jill, to get this done. So, I'm gonna get 'er done! Concentrating on anything is not good right now, so I may have to revise it later.

1) Blue Ridge Beauty...king size top done, needs to get quilted and might need borders?
2) Blocks....quilt for me ... king size top done, needs borders and quilting
3) Happy Hour....blocks done for a couple of quilts.
4) Bento Box Quilts.....bought fabric and cut it for 3 tops. That's as far as I got on that.
5) Boxy Stars....got a bunch of blocks done. Hate them. Need to just throw them together and gift to a child or two from church.
6) Jake's Quilt....needed by end of month! quilting half done, and bind!
7) March Quilt....blocks cut out and started piecing
8) Jewel Box...blocks cut out and started piecing
9) old red barn co. quilt along. Have to do this one as steps are posted.
10) Crazy Mom 9 patch quilt along.
11) Bag for Sam (female Sam)
12) Bags for Craft Show
* Havest Spice....needs border when it arrives!

Ok...I'll add more later...I know there are more, but that's all I can think of right now.

6 comments:

Moneik said...

Harvest Spice! It's gotta top the list!

Lori said...

My list is much longer than that! A list is a little scary at first glance but, it is good motivation.

piecesofpatti said...

You go girl! Gitter done!!!!!

Jen said...

Really? That's all the game you've got?? You're a lucky girl!!!!

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Oh no! Boxy stars is not good? Does this mean I have a reprieve for the time being?? Giggle

Your list doesn't look bad at all!

Barb said...

I can't even begin to list my UFO's and not even started yets! Hey, btw ~ you won the fq's over on my blog. I was late posting the winner. Email me with your snail mail address and I'll get them right out to you. Thanks for stopping by.