Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Seinfeld...and I won!

First ...
This is for a friend....she'll know who/what/why/when/where....or at least she better! We've both needed some laugh time. Maybe this will help......

Cosmo Kramer: You're wasting your life.
George Costanza: I am not. What you call wasting, I call living. I'm living my life.
Cosmo Kramer: OK, like what? No, tell me. Do you have a job?
George Costanza: No.
Cosmo Kramer: You got money?
George Costanza: No.
Cosmo Kramer: Do you have a woman?
George Costanza: No.
Cosmo Kramer: Do you have any prospects?
George Costanza: No.
Cosmo Kramer: You got anything on the horizon?
George Costanza: Uh, no.
Cosmo Kramer: Do you have any action at all?
George Costanza: No.
Cosmo Kramer: Do you have any conceivable reason for even getting up in the morning?
George Costanza: I like to get the Daily News.

In our case...we like to read blogs?

Second....I won a give away! Barb had a give away a short time ago and I'll be darned if she didn't pick my name! It was so sweet of her and just in time for the July 4th! Thanks Barb!

I borrowed the pic from her blog, cause her pics look better than mine do....giggle.....

My Sapphire should have a clean bill of health on Thursday and I can go get her. Ethel has been greatly missed for the past week. I am so bored I even cooked and baked bread today. Still not smoking, but ... I don't think it's getting any easier yet. I'm hangin' in there, but I'm not all that happy about it. Garry's doing better most of the time than I am....go figure. That's all my news. Think I'll go call Patti and see how her day was. Later ya'll!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yes, we have blogs!! :)

I can't wait for your dear friend to get out of the hospital!!

Cindy said...

All I have is blogs. Wow could I relate to that Seinfield episode. You're doing much better at not smoking than you think you are. It's going to take a while but look how far you've come........

Amy said...

Sadly, sometimes I wish I didn't like bloggin and checking emails so much so that I could actually accomplish more sewing! :0)

LOVELY fabric win! Have fun.