Friday, January 4, 2008

Whew...Holidays finally over!

The Holidays are always wonderful, but I have to admit, I'm glad when they are over. I'm not one for all the "running around" they involve. My Aunt was here for a few weeks and it was nice to have her around. I wish she lived closer, but.....

I have been working on a project. http://quiltville.com/carolinacrossroadsmystery.shtml
I just finished step 4 and will begin step 5 today. I hope this turns out well, but I have my doubts. I've never worked with such small pieces before. We'll see in the end. Hope everyone is well and had a great Christmas and New Years. I'm so excited to start a new year and new projects.

And....thanks for all the comments I got about my dogs. I'll have to post one of my parrot soon.... Happy quilting......

2 comments:

Kristie said...

I'm so glad that you are back!!! I thought about starting that mystery quilt, but I've just got too many other things going on. I can't wait to see how yours turns out.
Kristie

Gina said...

I'm glad you had a good time with your family.

love and hugs xxx