Friday, January 11, 2008

Carolina Crossroads Step 6

TAAAA! DAAAAA!
That's right. I actually made an Ohio Star Block. And...after a lot of confusion on my part, it's even the right size! I am so thrilled to be doing this mystery quilt. I NEVER would have attempted this had I seen the pattern and size of pieces ahead of time, but the way Bonnie did it, just giving us a step at a time, made it so easy to work on. I hope I'll never be discouraged by a pattern again after this. Well, back to making blocks. Then onto the second part of step 6. Wish me luck! (Although I hope I won't need it)

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

They look terrific! It's so exciting to start assembling the pieces and see how each step fits together with the others.

Pat H. said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!

Katie said...

Wow. Love your choice of fabrics!

Julia said...

WOW Regina!
your blocks look great!
Thanks for your comment.
Isn't this exciting!
Hugs

Kucki68 said...

I have my full and quarter ones done, I just love them.