Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Done! Finished! Yippeeee!

What a feeling to finish quilting one in one day! It just rocks! Of course, I'm sure I'm just preaching to the choir here.
Yipppeeee....Hurraaaayyy!

Thanks for all the suggestions on the black and white fabrics. I agree with you all. Oh darn, (insert sarcasm here), that means more fabric shopping. Will it never end? Hahahahahhaaa

I'm playing with some fat quarters I have. I have a couple hundred now. Is that a lot? I really don't know if it is or not. Anyway, I want to do some pinwheels and rotate them with a nine patch, but the math has got my head all warped now. And I'm good at math. I'll figure it out, but it's kinda messing with my head. See how new I really am to all of this? Ahhhh...back to the fat quarters.....and math.....Later!

2 comments:

Jen said...

It looks fantastic!!! YOu did such a great job! I have a program called Triangulations. I can print my own triangle paper. I LOVE using it for 1/2 square & quarter square triangles. I can make them whatver size I need and I never have to figure out math.

Kristie said...

I just love your quilt. Very pretty. I have over 50 tops that need to be quilted. I will never get caught up.
Kristie