Friday, July 9, 2010

Hey...YOU! Could you do me a favor?

Cre8tive friend, Jen, has a quilt in a contest. It's a bomb-diggity quilt, too! Go to her blog HERE and check it out. I'd appreciate it! She's kinda like a cool person and all. I sorta think she's ... you know...."special". Ok...seriously, this Chickie has done a whole lot for me in the quilty world of it all and I'd love to be able to help her out with this. It's a very cool quilt. Just go look...and vote! (pweeze?)

P.S. Jen doesn't know I'm posting this, so don't tell her, k? (giggle)

5 comments:

Linda Lee said...

I voted! It is a great quilt. I won't tell!! :D

Moneik said...

I voted too! It's an awesome quilt and she is amazingly special!

Cindy said...

I voted too and I won't tell her. I saw it in person and the picture doesn't do it justice.

Quiltluver said...

I already voted for Jen's quilt this morning. She's an awesome quilter.

Jen said...

I love you goofy girl!!!