Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Cell phone pic....best I've got right now....


Nice, huh? Ok...I'm talking about that wonderful pic. Didn't crop it. Just posted it like it was. I'm lazy. It's hot. Heat makes me even lazier! But I love making these blocks!
Due to high temps and the fact that I own a Heating and Cooling Company, no cabin for us this week. We'll survive....and perhaps even be able to put a dollar in the bank! Wooohoooo! That means no complaining about being home this week. Like most of us, if we don't work, we don't get to play, so I'm just choosing to be thrilled that the phone is ringing!
Stay cool, Ya'll.....

12 comments:

Moneik said...

It looks awesome and I'm sure you're having fun sewing at home, even if you aren't at the cabin this week.

Diana said...

I love the Night and Day blocks. I seriously want to make a quilt like that. It is on my list. Yep, keep working and putting those dollars in the bank! Stay cool!

Barb said...

Love your block!

Amy said...

Again---that blocks looks HARD and only seems possible with paper-piecing! I guess I'll have to break down and get the book/template so I can see how easy everyone says it is.

Cindy said...

Is that block paper pieced???????

Rhoda said...

That block is looking very good! I did it in red and gold for Christmas - a shiny non-cotton fabric that turned out quite good, too. Rhoda

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Ring...ring...

Could you please have some cooler weather sent our way?

This humidity is killing me.

Jen said...

Ugh, I see you're getting the crazy asian comments now too. =( I hate em. That's why I had to start moderating comments.

Your block looks awesome!!!

piecesofpatti said...

Well, the heat is sure making everyone cranky! Love your block!

Andee said...

Looking good! I just delivered one of these quilts to my cousin in the same colors...she loved it as much as I do!

Beth said...

This is SO pretty! I'm on my way to my quilt group...think I will have to take a look at that book while I"m there! ANd I JUST spent a month reorganizing my sewing room: NO NEW BOOKS NEEDED! lolol

Lady Beekeeper said...

That isn't a bad picture - very pretty!

I have to confess when I saw the title, I thought you taken a picture of a cell phone!