Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I've been tagged....

Linda over at http://living4quilting.blogspot.com/ tagged me. So....


THE RULES:
Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
Post THE RULES on your blog.
Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
Tag 7 people and link to them.
Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Ok...here goes.....

1. I took fourth place in Baton Twirlling State Competition in Michigan when I was a teenager. I think my Mom still has the medal I received from it. Yep, I was a twirller and now I wanna be a dwirller.


2. I will not eat a "pointy" french fry. I only eat the square ones. No, I don't know why. But my dogs end up with most of my fries, because I always get the most point ones.

3. I used to paint homes, worked as a roofer, ride dirtbikes, have changed a motor in an old thunderbird I had. Most men like me because I always did "men" kinda stuff. I think that's why the quilting freaked a few people out around here.

4. My husband and I have no biological children together. I have one biological daughter named Anastasia. He has one biological son, Scott. We do have two adopted kids. One boy, Chad, 17 and one girl, Cyn, 15. I honestly believe I am the happiest married woman in the world. My husband still makes me laugh and just the sight of him still makes my heart beat faster. Sappy, huh?

5. I love music. I may be Leon Russell's biggest fan alive. My husband still says Leon Who? I love everything from Nat King Cole to Norah Jones and recently discovered the Dana Fachs Band.

6. I talk in my sleep. I have full and meaningful conversations throughout the night and occasionally wake to find my kids and or husband staring at me. They think it's funny.

7. I'm a fanatic about "telling the truth". I can't tolerate lies. I don't tell them and once I find out someone lied to me, I'm hard pressed to ever believe anything they say ever again. (I personally can't lie, refer to number 6, I'd end up telling on myself)

I've already seen a lot of you have been tagged...so....play along if you'd like. If you read this, consider yourself "tagged"!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand about talking in your sleep. My sister and I shared a bedroom. Many times she would be up late studying for school (she is older by 5 yrs) and occasionally I would appear to 'wake' ask questions or make statements. She would carry on conversations with me but fortunately I never made any sense:0)!

Granny said...

Did you know my Chad is adopted? I'm with you on truth! I cannot stand lies and once I find that someone hasn't told me the truth, it's very, very hard for me to ever trust them again.

Salem Stitcher said...

I was a majorette in high school also. Second in the state my senior year (though I couldn't twirl now to save my life). I just threw out the trophies last summer. I still have my tiara though...

Happy quilting!