Sunday, January 10, 2010

Stash Report. Week 2

Used this week: 2.0
Used year to date: 15.0 yards
Added this week: 0.00 yards
Added year to date: 0.00 yards
Net Used 2010: 15.0 yards

I can live with this one! I have pulled six yards worth of fat quarters out for a project and started cutting them, but I'm not going to count those until I actually start sewing them. I think it's going to be a good project, but a long one. Just a few blocks each month. I'm doing this one with a friend, so that's our plan. I'm still in the black! Wooohooo!

4 comments:

Linda said...

And I'm the friend. Woo hoo! I'm not counting anything of mine as used until it's a finished or out of my house.

Jen said...

Dang what are you guys doing? Sniff sniff, here I was hoping it was my blocks. =(

Penny said...

I think 15 yards is great, in only two weeks. It sounds like you and your friend are going to have great fun. I can hardly wait to see it.

Moneik said...

What are you two crazies up to??? I've used quite a bit so far this year, but the new fabric store opened today...