Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ahhh.....some progress at last.....



I'm still not fully up and running yet, but every day is getting better. I laid out some of my Double Delight blocks and I think I like it so far. Whatcha think?




I also made a bag recently. It's for the sweetest young lady in fourth grade this year who goes to church with me. Her name is Breanna. She's got all A's this year and I wanted to do something special for her. She's a very girlie girl, so I made her a purse, of course. I think she'll like it.


I finally won the Amyrilis contest Patti and I had going. Yep...bloomage!

And now....off to watch American Idol. Sad, ain't I?

8 comments:

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

As always, your work is splendid and I sure the young lady will love the purse.

Also the flower is splendid... John discovered today that some of ours are peeping through the snow.

Terri S said...

Oh I like that. It looks so cool with all the blocks laid out!!

Gina said...

The quilt is looking great.

the colour of the Amaryllis is fabulous

Love and hugs Gina xxx

MAMACRAFTY said...

Love your double delight! I am working this weekend after church on mine! Can't wait to see how your quilt turns out!

Regena@QuiltnQuiltthings said...

Hey Regina
Sorry to here you've been sick. But glad to here that you're on the mend. Love the quilt looks like a good one.
Hope you have a great day.
Regena

Lady of the Cloth said...

Love your DD quilt, I just got mine off to the LA quilter and am excited to get it back. Congratulations on winning the growing contest, it's beautiful. I used to get my dad one every year and I don't think we've had one since he passed away 13 years ago. I'll have to remedy that next year.

Sherry said...

DD is a great looking quilt! So glad you found my blog 'cause that lead me straight to yours. Do you ever sleep?! ;o)

Helen said...

I enjoy reading your blog, keep up the beautiful work.