Sunday, June 6, 2010

Moda Bake Shop Pattern


I saw this pattern on the Moda Bake Shop site and just fell in love with it. I've been hording some fabrics forever and decided....what the heck! Let's cut those up now! So..cut them up I did. I really like this pattern...sew easy! Lousy pic since I used my phone! It looks so much better in person!

Also, the Cre8tive Jen is hosting a HST swap. Stop by and look it over. It might be something that would interest YOU! I'm in and plan to start making mine tomorrow! Should be fun!

4 comments:

Jen said...

You're scary. I fell in love with that pattern too and I printed it out last Friday for our Cut it Up class.

Kim said...

Ive had that pattern saved since the first day I seen it. "One of these days", I plan on whipping it up! Congrats on your finish!!

Needled Mom said...

Wow....that looks wonderful.

Linda said...

Awesome use for your 1930s prints. Perfect!