Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ahhhh....Survived Thanksgiving......



Ahhhh...I'm back.....


Yes, I survived Thanksgiving. Although, I did slip and fall down my deck stairs on Thanksgiving Day (also my birthday). We decided to go to the movies that evening and out I went and down I slid. Garry says I don't "bounce" well. So, bruised ribs and tailbone. Lots of black and blue spots in places you don't even wanna know about, but I'm ok. Nothing broken. That's the important thing.

I did a bit of sewing today. Haven't been doing much because sitting hurts my hiney....just what you all wanted to hear, right? I made a little quilted rug for my french doors that come in the family room from the deck. I have four, yeah..four, little dogs. I used to breed Maltese pups and I have the mom, Popcorn, the dad, TatorTot, and one of the first pups, Qtip. I also have a Shitzu. I'm pretty much a sucker for any animals so it's a zoo. I also have a Parrot named Purdue. He's a nightmare. Anyway, I thought a cute little rug by the back door might be good for the pups to "wipe" their little feet on now that we have snow on the ground. Well, that's my little week at a glance. Think I may miss my Bible study class tonight. Just not up to moving around enough to get dressed for it. The colors are actually red and greens but they look pink. Hmmmm..... Hope you are all well....see ya soon......

3 comments:

Gina said...

I'm glad that you are feeling better. I wondered where you had got to. Just take care of yourself and make others wait on you.

love and hugs xxx

Michelle said...

Sorry about your birthday/thanksgiving 'fall'. I know tail bones can take a LONG time to feel better. Take care.

I think your rug is really cute. Yes, it does show up pink, but I like it in pink!

Jen said...

So do you put anything special on the back of the rugs? Those are beyond cute!!