Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Play date, anyone?

Edit: No pics from today, but we had a blast! I love a day with my friend, Patti! Yay! Yippee! We were too busy sewing to take pics! Well, that and giggling!

I woke up this morning with a song in my heart....if you've heard me sing....it ain't necessarily a good thing! Ha! I love days when you're feet hit the floor and you just feel happy! I've been a big blue blah for a couple of weeks. Some family stuff that just irritates me from time to time. For the most part, I just don't have anything to do with any of my immediate family. I know it sounds mean, but it just works best for me to stay on my own side of the world and they can stay on theirs. So....back to the happy day part. Wanna know what I think caused the happy stuff today? It's a play date! Yep, my friend Patti and Sharon (no blog) are coming over on a Tuesday to sew today! Yep....a play date in the middle of the week. Can life get any better than that? Well....I suppose it could if YOU could all come and play with us. I'll try to take some pics today and have something to post about. Wouldn't that be nice?

Have a great Tuesday! It's the only one you'll have for a whole week! (This post is the result of being manic. So begins the roller coaster ride of the week. I do enjoy the upsides...giggle!)

9 comments:

Sherry said...

Have a wonderful day! Of course, starting off with a playday...you can't go wrong.

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Play dates are awesome!! Have a great time! I will be jealous from my desk at work. :(

Amy said...

Oooo...Regina! That sounds like a PERFECT way to spend a Tuesday! I'll join you guys from my little part of the world! I have some serious quilting to tackle....hope you all have fun! Can't wait to see your pics of the day.

Jeanne said...

Have a wonderful day with your friends!

Sara said...

What a wonderful way to spend the day! A play date! Hope your enjoying your day!

Jen said...

1I, You're a freak and I love you!!

Regina said...

Jealous Jealous Jealous - Now i get to be Regina Green I?!?!

Cindy said...

Oh what fun a play date sounds like. Enjoy.

Regina said...

I am a total advocate for adult playdates!!!! I hope you had a good time and I wish I were there or anywhere sewing :)