Monday, March 17, 2008

Need more hours.....


Hiya Everyone! I've had almost no time lately. All the getting ready for the Easter Egg Hunt and then having it. There was no time for me to take any pics. We had 575 people there! I don't know how many were kids and how many were adults, but it was a great turn out. Someone else too pics, and if I get my hands on them, I'll post them. Then, of course, I got sick. You know that kids carry every germ imaginable to humans. Feeling a bit better now, but Sunday was not good here. Hubby is feeling crappy too! I'm so far behind now, I'll never get caught up.....

Carol over at http://noreasonneeded.blogspot.com/ tagged me and I'll play along....

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last Tuesday at court for one of my kids...ahhh....he's a nightmare....

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sure...why not

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? One stepson, one biological daughter, one adopted daughter and the nightmare adopted son....lol

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I hope I would.

7. DO YO USE SARCASM A LOT? Yep...learned it from my Dad...the most sarcastic person I know.....Love it!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope...my younger sister and I got them out together...I made her go first so the dr. would have practiced more....hey, I was like 10 years old

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not a chance....

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? Really? You wanna know that? ok..Captain Crunch (without those berries)

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? If they have laces I do...

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yep. Mentally, for sure. I'm as physically strong as any other woman my age.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? I don't eat ice cream. It doesn't like me.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes...

15. RED OR PINK? Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Truth? My weight. I've gained a few over the years and I hate that....

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My husbands Grandfather. He was amazing!

18. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? No shoes..but white socks. Blue sweats...laundry and housework day
.
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Peanut butter and crackers last night.

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Movie: Face off...just for noise, not really watching it.

21. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Uhmmm...I don't even understand that question....I have no idea....

22. FAVOURITE SMELLS? Fresh Laundry, Beef Roast baking in the oven, Shalimar perfume.

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My husbands ex father in law. Weird huh? We're good friends.

24. FAVOURITE SPORT TO WATCH? Baseball and AMA Supercross Series (dirtbikes)

25. HAIR COLOUR? No clue anymore...the box is an auburn color so....red?

26. EYE COLOUR? Hazel

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope....had lasik surgery about 10 years ago.

28. FAVORITE FOOD? Seafood of any kind...lobster, crab, scallops....

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Hap hap happy!

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Click

31. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White t-shirt with dirtbikers on it....

32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. Please!

33. HUGS OR KISSES? I'm a hugger...I hug everyone!

34. FAVOURITE DESSERT? More taters???? I'm not big on desert....

35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Can't Wait To Get To Heaven, Fanny Flagg. One of the best books I've ever read.

36.. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSEPAD? No mousepad...laser on desktop

37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? I, Robot and Men in Black

38. FAVOURITE SOUND? The hum of a sewing machine(s)these days....

39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Oh..hard one...Beatles I suppose...

40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Jamaica

41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I thought I didn't, but Jan from church says I'm my talent is being the "ray of sunshine" for everyone. I don't see it...but that's what I'm told.

42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Lewiston, Maine (navy brat)

2 comments:

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Thanx for playing along. It's amazing how much you get to know another person from such a brief array of questions. Hope your all feeling better SOON.

Deb (vtquilter) said...

Nice to learn more about you!